Beauty tips and hair tips
"A well mentioned skin care routine is one of the life's great successes"
Beauty is the self confidence applied directly to the face
Beauty tips and tricks are liked by women. They love good beauty tips. So we have distilled few tips that you can use in our own beauty routine. I have rounded up the best get-gorgeous tricks in one spot. Whether you want to learn how to create the perfect hairstyle or brush up on your smoky eye technique, you will find beauty tips to help you get pretty from head to toe.
2. Eye cream s are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye, they tend to be thicker. They contain more oil and lot of active ingredients aimed at the problems we see around the eyes.
3. If your skin reacts with swelling redness, or burning to a new product, stop using it immediately.
4. Wear both broad spectrum sun screen that protect against both uva and uvb rays with SPF of 30 or higher. Even on the cloudy days.
5. Reapply your sunscreen every two to three hours if you are in outdoor.
6. Whether your skin is oily or dry, acne prone or sensitive, you can use a primer. The moisture comes from the primer via silicone not oil.
7. Wet hair should not be brushed, as hair is weak. When it is wet the hair will break easily.
8. Take time to massage the scalp while oiling the hair as this will increase the blood circulation around the root.
9. To get rid of dandruff, keep the scalp clean. Oil the hair on alternate days and shampoo.
10. Causes of acne
2. Oil gland of skin produce more secretion
3. Dead cells and secretion block hair follicles causing infection.
4. Infected follicle gets inflamed leading to acne.
5. Hormonal changes during periods
6. Squeezing of pimples worsen your acne
7. Pollution and high humidity
8. Oily diet
9. Chocolate, junk food, dirty skin, and stress cause acne
2. Use gel cosmetics and oil free cosmetics
3. Avoid squeezing of pimples
4. Avoid fizzy drinks
5. Eat a balanced diet
6. Drink plenty of fluids
7. Common medication
b) Salicylic acid
c) Sulfur drugs
2. Drink plenty of water to remove your body toxins.
3. Add extra minerals like zinc, selenium and vitamins, iron, vitamins Iron, vitamins d, e, and a, bcomplex, zinc niacin, biotin protein.
14. During the summer, wear lip balm or gloss with spf
15. For make up to lasts all day and night, use a makeup sealing product like a setting spray.
16. Hydrate your under eye area with an eye cream to prevent puffiness and bags.
17. Carrots are good for the hair. A healthy diet leads to beautiful.
18. The best time to apply creams is after the shower, as the skin has been de- oiled.
19. The teenage girls should keep their hair healthy by getting your hair trimmed every alternate month.
20. Long layers are good for any hair type. It makes curly hair appear manageable. Thin hair appears thicker and wavy hair just right.
21. Don't keep toenails. Keep your nails clean and of same length.
22. Vaseline is not only good for setting your chapped lips smooth and soft but also an inexpensive eye makeup remover.
23. The best way to apply concealer is to pat it, over blemishes or acne. Never rub.
24. Wash your face every night to remove the oil and dirt from your skin. After washing your face use good quality moisturizers keep your skin soft and supple.
25. Avoid using hot blow dryer, curling irons, and flat irons very often. It will damage your hair.